Air temperatures are increasing in northern latitudes which is influencing where some trees and bugs are found. What will that mean for the northern forests over time?
Top Posts & Pages
- Polar Literacy
- Polar Literacy Initiative
- SWARM Data Activity #1
- SWARM Data Activity #2
- Palmer LTER - Winter 2020 VideoTeleconferences with Scientists
- Where are those microplastics coming from and going?
- Bringing Whale DNA to High School Students - story of the teacher-scientist partnership
- SWARM Data Activity #3
- Polar Data Stories
- How and why are glaciers changing over time?
This site was developed with the support of the National Science Foundation under Grant No. PLR-1525635 and PLR-1906897. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.