https://polar-ice.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/ID_WK4_Iceberg_8104997-scaled.jpg 1687 2560 Janice McDonnell https://polar-ice.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/polar-literacy-logo-300x138.png Janice McDonnell2020-09-17 21:00:572020-09-18 09:10:11#Science Literacy Week and Polar ICE
- LIVE Webinar – Science Research on the Ice April 20, 2021
- On Board with MOSAiC: How an Arctic Research Expedition Can Engage Students in Earth’s Systems Thinking February 8, 2021
- Digital Earth Academy: Ice – Sign up for this LIVE Virtual Program February 5, 2021
- Educator Webinar – Plunging into our Polar Seas January 11, 2021
- Happy Antarctica Week 2020! December 3, 2020
This site was developed with the support of the National Science Foundation under Grant No. PLR-1525635 and PLR-1906897. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.