Scientists are welcome to join our team by:
- Participating in our professional workshops.
- Writing Criterion II/Broader Impact Statements to collaborate on creating/supporting education and outreach programs.
Scientists will work with the Polar-ICE staff to develop a science communication approach for their selected outreach event. Scientists can participate in:
- Ask a Polar Scientist and/or Polar Scientist in the Spotlight for the Polar-ICE website.
- Present at an education conference or webinar with Polar-ICE staff.
- Participate in an educator professional development workshop.
- Engage with underserved and underrepresented students at one of four Polar-ICE Student Polar Research Symposiums.