Attending a national/regional education meeting?
Looking for an educational webinar to participate in while in the comfort of your home?
Want to learn more about polar science?
We offer a range of workshops and webinars, in conjunction with polar scientists, to bring polar science and data to more educators nationally and globally.
Workshops and webinars consist of:
- Conversations with a polar scientist about his/her research and how it is conducted
- Facilitation of educational material related to the scientist’s research (e.g., pre-developed data-focused activities, relevant lesson plans, science practice videos
Resources from recent workshops (lesson plans, web resources):
- Educator Workshop at NSTA Regional Conference in Baltimore – October 7, 2017
- Educator Workshop at NSTA STEM Forum in Orlando, Florida – July 13, 2017
- Educator Workshop at NSTA Regional Conference in Minneapolis – October 29, 2016
- Educator Workshop at Oceans 16 (MTS IEEE/OES) for K-12 Educators – September 17, 2016