Educator Resources: Can Icefish stand the heat?
What will happen to this Antarctic native in a changing climate
Interactive Data Story: Can Icefish stand the heat?
- Antarctic Adaptations (written by Paula Dell for PolarTREC)
- Frozen fish? Unique adaptations of Antarctic fish (written by Sarah Anderson for PolarTREC)
- Dissolved Oxygen vs Ocean Temperature Data (World Ocean Atlas)
- Heat Tolerance Temperature (CTMax) Data (O’Brien & Devor)
- Polar Literacy Principle # 5 – The Poles are experiencing the effects of climate change at an accelerating rate.
- Paula Dell’s expedition journal while in Antarctica with Dr. O’Brien in 2013
- Icefish Diaries (Oct 2015) Ask Magazine article (with Teacher’s Supplement)
Teacher Webinar with Dr. Kristin O’Brien (April 4, 2018)