About Josh Kohut
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Josh Kohut contributed a whooping 5 entries.
- Educator Webinar – Plunging into our Polar Seas January 11, 2021
- Happy Antarctica Week 2020! December 3, 2020
- PhenoCam Teacher Workshop – Using webcam data to explore climate change – Thursday 10/15/20 October 13, 2020
- #Science Literacy Week and Polar ICE September 17, 2020
- MOSAiC Webinar Series September 9, 2020
Top Posts & Pages
- What are the effects of a warming Arctic?
- How and why are glaciers changing over time?
- Polar Literacy
- Polar Landscape
- Bringing Whale DNA to High School Students - story of the teacher-scientist partnership
- Polar Literacy Initiative
- About Us
- Palmer LTER Education & Outreach
- Ask a Polar Scientist
This site was developed with the support of the National Science Foundation under Grant No. PLR-1525635 and PLR-1906897. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.