Educator Resources: What should we do about Arctic trees?
Interactive Data Story: What should we do about Arctic trees?
- Bark Beetle Lesson (Weber State University)
- What the Warming Future Holds for Our Alaskan Animals (written by Jill Howdyshell for PolarTREC)
- Project Budburst – Citizen Science (written by Nancy Bigelow for PolarTREC)
- The Plot Thickens (written by Susan Steiner for PolarTREC)
- Check out all of the data available at terrrPulse’s terraView resource
- Polar Literacy Principle # 1 – The Arctic and Antarctic Regions are unique because of their location on Earth
- Polar Literacy Principle # 5 – The Poles are experiencing the effects of climate change at an accelerating rate.
Teacher Webinar with Dr. Joseph Owen Sexton (March 7, 2018)