Educator Resources: What drives patterns in ocean change?
Interactive Data Story: What drives patterns in ocean change?
- Ocean Convergence: Let’s Get Together
- The Case of the Penguin’s Missing Lunch (scroll down to Megan McCall for lesson plan & supporting materials)
- Southern Life Digital Breakout (scroll down to Miriam Sutton for lesson plan & supporting materials)
- Tackle box of Tools and Technologies (scroll down to Katie Lodes for lesson plan & supporting materials)
- Polar Literacy Principle #7 – New technologies, sensors and tools — as well as new applications of existing technologies — are expanding scientists’ abilities to study the land, ice, ocean, atmosphere and living creatures of the Polar Regions.
Teacher Webinar with Dr. Josh Kohut (January 3, 2018)